wss message

Subject: URGENT: If you are having trouble finding the documents...

Some of you have told me that Kavi is up to tricks again and that you cannot find our documents. If this is happeneing to you, here are some pointers to the committee spec candidate documents in the e-mail archive.

[1] Core
[2] Username
[3] X.509

If you are having trouble finding the ballots, go to the WSS TC page [4] , log-in and click on the ballots tab.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200308/msg00055.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200309/msg00005.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200308/msg00055.html
[4] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss