wss message

Subject: Public review for WSS TC specs

Karl, I am writing as co-Chair of the WSS TC to inform you that today the TC voted unanimously to commence the public review of the three specifications and associated XML Schemas that achieved Committee Spec status on Sunday. My co-Chair Chris and I will be happy to work with you to facilitate this review and provide whatever details you need from us.

Also, the TC would like to know how we will receive the feedback (if any) from the public reviewers ?

We would also like to clarify exactly when the 30 day review period starts (and ends)

Many thanks

Cheers
Kelvin