wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interop2 Draft 5

Here is a updated WSDL, has all the issues corrected, please use this file
for the interop

(See attached file: ping.wsdl)

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           "Chris Kaler"    |
|         |           <ckaler@microsoft|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           09/21/2003 04:22 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "Hal Lockhart" <hlockhar@bea.com>, <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wss] Interop2 Draft 5                                                                                                   |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Thanks for all the hard work Hal -- here are a couple of
comments/questions:

1. Shouldn't <KeyName> be in the ds namespace not the xenc namespace?
2. The schema definition for ticketType does not look right to me:

<complexType name="ticketType">
    <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:element name="text" type="xsd:string" nillable="true"/>
        <xsd:element name="ticket" type="tns:ticketType" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:attribute ref="wsu:Id" use="optional"/>
</complexType>

It looks like the type is being referenced inside of its definition --
is that intentional or is this a cut/paste error?  Were you trying to
just add an ID to a string value?  If so, you might try the following:

<complexType name="ticketType">
    <xsd:simpleContent>
        <xsd:extension base="xsd:string">
            <xsd:attribute ref="wsu:Id" />
        </xsd:extension>
    </xsd:simpleContent>
</complexType>

3. It looks like we have the same [missing]
elementFormDefault="qualified" issue we had with the first interop WSDL.
That is, making sure every element is a qualified name (not the empty
namespace).

4. We need to agree on a session key for scenario #4 -- attached is a
proposal, what do people think?

5. We also need to agree on the second certificate used for scenario #4
-- how about if we just use the WSSTest2 certificate from the first
interop test?

Chris