wss message

Subject: Re: FW: [wss] HMAC Key Derivation in UsernameToken Profile

Blake,

Your issue is related to issue #128.
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200307/msg00071.html

Before draft 16 of SOAP Message Security, the example in 3.4 used
<wsse:UsernameToken> to specify HMAC signing key.
After draft 17, the example has changed to use a custom token,
<xxx:CustomToken>, to specify HMAC signing key.

I don't remenber the discussion about the issue #128, but I think HMAC
key is currently out of scope for SOAP Message Security and
UsenameToken Profile (and should be defined in other profile
document).

Toshi

---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED