wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Can't get on call today ...

Try again now… should be unlocked

From: Gene Thurston [mailto:gthurston@amberpoint.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 7:07 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Can't get on call today ...

The robot tells me that “the conference is LOCKED” ... “please have my passcode and conference leader’s name available and a coordinator will assist” me shortly.  “Shortly” seems to mean at least 8 minutes or so ...

Am I dialing the right number?  Is it really January 27?  What time zone am I in?

- Gene Thurston -

AmberPoint, Inc.