wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Critical ISSUE (RE: [wss-comment] Enumerations of QName fault codes)

In http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5072/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0.pdf, section 12, lines 1483 and forward, repeats the wsse:whatever strings. However, you're right, it doesn't look like the enumeration defined in the .xsd file is directly connected to the rest of the schema or specification. Maybe that's a bug too...

 - irving -