wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Critical ISSUE (RE: [wss-comment] Enumerations of QNamefault codes)

I guess this would *nominally* help because it would allow both
wsse:faultCodeNumberOne and ws:faultCodeNumberOne, but it begs the
question of defining an enumeration in the first place since it also
allows all other QNames, and still makes the wsse: prefix a unique
first-class citizen.  Also, would wsse:faultCodeNumberOne be recognized
as a QName itself -- and thus equivalent to ws:faultCodeNumberOne -- if
it were merely designated an enumeration string?

	Eve

Paul Cotton wrote:

> ... adding Gudge since he is not on the WSS list.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com