wss message

Subject: Comments on Sender-Vouches-Signed section in SAML Interop draft

Hi,

I have a few comments and need some clarifications on the example provided with the sender-vouches:signed section:

Page 25

Line 688: Shouldnt the signature method be rsa-sha1 instead of hmac-sha1 ?
Line 691: For sender-vouches, the STR-Transform may be a bit redundant. It may be useful for holder-of-key where the assertions are immutable and need to be referenced differently.
Line 708: Shouldnt the reference URI be #attesterCert instead of attesterCert ?

Apologies if these issues have been tackled earlier...this is my first day on the group.

--ms
Maneesh Sahu
Westbridge Technology, Inc.