wss message

Subject: Re-running interop

As we discussed on the last two calls, there seems to be interest in re-running the previous scenarios now that some additional folks have implementations.

The proposal is to use the exact scenarios that Hal sent around for the previous 2 interops but with the final syntax and schema.

We discussed having a virtual interop during the first week of March.  Can folks email me if they can participate?  If you can't, would the 2nd week of March be better.

Thanks,

Chris