wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] 3/23/04 Minutes

Paul

Ok, I'll go with that.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cotton [mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 10:50 AM
To: Don Flinn
Cc: WSS

This is still not correct.  I think a better representation is:

Ron asked Paul if he could poll the WS-I membership to determine their
prioritization of the order of the remaining tokens.  Paul suggested
that Ron could make this request himself within WS-I.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com