wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] SAML TP and AuthorizationDecisionStatements

Manesh,

The profile is intended to be applicable to all SAML statements that
may be confirmed according to one of the profiled conf methods.

The STP doesn not describe the correlelation between an
AuthorizationDecisionStatment
and the target of the SOAP request. This seems like something that would
be useful and
perhaps we can find some existing work on the the mapping you are
suggesting within the
the XACML or SAML TC's.

I think it may be that the correlation of the decision statement to the
request should
be done by the PEP separately from the validation of the confirmation
method (as
described by te STP).

Ron