wss message

Subject: Re: [wsi_secprofile] Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

This is probably the right thing to say, but WS-I BSP is the wrong place
to say it; it must be part of WSS.  BSP could (and should) say the URI's
MUST NOT be fragments.

> URI fragments defined in WSS: SOAP Message Security 1.0 are relative to
> a base URI of
> http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0

I think WSS could reasonably claim that this is an editorial
clarification and fix it in an errata.

	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect