wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Re: [wsi_secprofile] Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

I agree that these issues must be clarified.

And I'd like to propose not to use the "document's URI" in next
revision, since the document's URI will not be fixed until later in
standardizing process.
Instead, I prefer to use URN expression such as
urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:am:password in SAML.

Toshi