wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Groups - wss-saml-interop1-draft-06.doc uploaded

Are you referring to draft 6, or draft 6 rev 1. If the latter email attached), then I am not aware
of the specific issues.

    Thanks,

    Rich

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 3:15 PM
To: Levinson, Richard
Cc: Maneesh Sahu; Levinson, Richard; wss@lists.oasis-open.org

This document still has WSS namespace issues, can we get this corrected ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Levinson, Richard" <rlevinson@netegrity.com>"Levinson, Richard" <rlevinson@netegrity.com>

          "Levinson, Richard" <rlevinson@netegrity.com>

          05/12/2004 02:29 PM

Maneesh Sahu <maneesh@westbridgetech.com>, "Levinson, Richard" <rlevinson@netegrity.com>, wss@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

RE: [wss] Groups - wss-saml-interop1-draft-06.doc uploaded

Thanks, Maneesh. I just sent in an update.

Rich

http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/... They should be

http://docs.oasis-open.org/...

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/document.php?

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave
> _workgroup
> .php.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: [wss] Groups - wss-saml-interop1-draft-06_rev_1.doc uploaded

The document revision wss-saml-interop1-draft-06_rev_1.doc has been submitted by Rich Levinson (rlevinson@netegrity.com) to the OASIS Web Services Security TC document repository.

This document is revision #1 of wss-saml-interop1-draft-06.doc.

Document Description:
Final update (V6 (rev1) before SAML Interop 1 - minor typo level fixes received since last draft. - Rev adds one more fix

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/6742/wss-saml-interop1-draft-06_rev_1.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/document.php?document_id=6742

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of wss-saml-interop1-draft-06.doc.  The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision history