wss message

Subject: SOAP with Attachments Proposal

Enclosed is a draft profile for securing SOAP with Attachments (SwA) using WSS SOAP Message Security.

I am sending this to close the action item recorded on the 5/18/04 call to submit a proposal, related to  issues 285, 268, and 129, taken by Mike McIntosh, Jerry Schwarz and myself.

We intend this as a starting point for members of the WSS TC to discuss and improve.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia