wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] regarding REL profile vote

I don't believe that the vote closed early, as Kelvin and Chris discussed this on the call yesterday. Also is there a reason why you did not ask for the ISO spec before yesterday as the vote was up for a week ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for Jeff Hodges <Jeff.Hodges@Sun.COM>Jeff Hodges <Jeff.Hodges@Sun.COM>

          Jeff Hodges <Jeff.Hodges@Sun.COM>

          06/02/2004 07:47 AM

wss@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [wss] regarding REL profile vote

Ron Monzillo wrote:
> did the vote close early.
>
> I would like to abstain for the same reason mentioned by others.
> That is, that I don't have access to the ISO spec.

+1

thanks,

JeffH

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

GIF image