wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SOAP with Attachments Proposal

The simple answer is yes.

But your question does bring up a structural issue.

The intention is that this profile says how you use various elements to
refer to attachments. It is not intended to constrain how other elements
are used to specify key's, algorithms etc.  There probably needs to be some
introductory material to make that clear. As far as I can tell the X509
Token Profile does not say anything about the elements that are being
specified in the SwA profile, but I may have overlooked something.