wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SOAP with Attachments Proposal

Maneesh

Thank you for your comments. I've put editor notes in the next draft to reflect them.

Yes, adding a transform to indicate that all attachments must be included in a single <ds:Reference> hash sounds useful for addressing the attachment insertion/deletion threat without needing to secure the entire multipart message. (i.e. this would not include the primary SOAP part).

Content-Location would require more complicated resolution mechanisms and it may be simpler to only specify Content-Id. Is there a strong reason to allow both when a sender should be capable of using Content-Id?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia