wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Attachment Profile Question/Comment

I agree with Blake that placing the EncryptedData in a separate <Header>
element is the wrong approach. I think the right approach is (as Blake
suggests) to put the EncryptedData and Signature elements into the
wsse:Security so that if they are processed in front to back order the
right sequence of events happens.

I think section 2 could be clarified with regards to how the processing is
triggered and when the replacements occur.  Specifically is it triggered by
the presence of an xenc:EncryptedData element at the top level of a
wsse:Security element with type "url-attachment-with-mime-headers".