wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Attachment Profile Question/Comment

Blake

Thanks for the good catch. You are absolutely right regarding the
decryption transform.

Three facts in combination eliminate the need for the attachment
decryption transform:
1. The SOAP Message Security standard requires distinct roles (actors)
for <wsse:Security> headers
2. Every signature or encryption adds a distinct XML element to the
<wsse:Security> header
(either a <ds:Signature> or an <xenc:EncryptedData> element).
3. The pre-pend rule makes ordering clear.

I'm removing the attachment decryption transform material, simplifying
the profile.

Thanks

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch