wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Attachment Profile Question/Comment

If an attachment is destined for more than one role, then multiple
security header blocks are appropriate and it is easy to construct cases
requiring an attachment decryption transform as outlined in the draft.

With the constraint of attachment to single role then I could not create
such a scenario and believe the transform is not needed.

Maybe the right solution is to define the transform, but also clearly
delineate between these two cases and that multiple security header
blocks targeted to one role are not allowed.

Thus the transform is only needed in more complicated use cases.

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia