wss message

Subject: Implementors Forums for OASIS Standards

TC members:

As part of on-going efforts to promote the adoption of OASIS technical
work, OASIS provides Implementor Forums, email lists for developers to
discuss implementations, exchange ideas, ask questions, and offer advice
to one another regarding developing implementations of the
specification. Subscriptions to OASIS Implementer Forums are open to the
public, and the lists are publicly archived.

(Please see also the section "Implementors Forum" in the OASIS TC
Guidelines at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/guidelines.php#maillists)

We have set up an Implementors Forum (or "dev list") for each of the
approved OASIS Standards, including the one developed by this TC. We
would like to encourage you to subscribe to the dev list for your
Standard, encourage any developers and implementors you know to also
subscribe, and to use the list to promote implementations and adoption
of the spec.

Please go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage to subscribe to any of the OASIS
Implementor Forums.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org