wss message

Subject: Re: Notification of Committee Draft vote from WSS TC

Hi again Karl. The errata are not intended to be normative. We held the formal vote on the documents to make sure the TC was comfortable with publishing the errata documents. The changes are mostly typos actually. We organized the errata into categories to more easily help folks reading them know if the changes were in normative or non-normative sections of the spec. In the future, the TC plans to factor all of the errata changes as well as additional (more substantive changes) into a second version of the standard which we will of course take through the full process all the way up to OASIS standard. So just to clarify, the errata is not intended as a second edition in any way, it really is just errata information that we want people to be aware of.

Cheers
Kelvin