wss message

Subject: Public Review period request

Dear Karl,

The WSS TC has recently approved two new Committe Drafts and has also voted to submit these documents for public review. Theses documents are:

1. Web Services Security: REL Token Profile [1]
2. Web Services Security: SAML Token Profile [2]

We would like to start the public review as soon as you are able to get it started and to have it run for 30 days per the current OASIS process.

Please feel free to contact either myself or my co-Chair, Chris Kaler, if you have any questions or need us to take any additional actions to get the Public Review period started. Many thanks in advance.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7347/oasis-____-wss-REL-token-profile-1.0-draft08-clean.pdf
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7837/WSS-SAML-15.pdf

Cheers
Kelvin, WSS TC co-chair

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer & CTO, Emerging Internet Software Standards
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Software Group. 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758.
Office +1 (512) 838-0924   Mobile +1 (512) 699 1184   Fax: +1 (512) 838-0169  e-mail: klawrenc@us.ibm.com
SMS: http://www.cingular.com/sendamessage