wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] OASIS WSS Interop at Gartner

> Do you prefer the XML 2004 venue?

I do.  But I am biased since I am on the XML 2004 conference Program
Committee.

The XML conference includes a talk on the WS-I profile of the OASIS WSS
specs:
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/tuesday.html#p26

Doing a WSS interop demo at the conference would compliment this talk
nicely.

Some of the other security related talks at the conference include:

Securing XML - Case Studies from the Financial Services Industry
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/tuesday.html#p14

Web Services Security: Access Control
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/tuesday.html#p32

Multi-domain Dissemination Using W3C XML Schema and XML-Signature
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/wednesday.html#p19

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

Conference,
> in Washington, DC (http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/) where OASIS
did
> interop demos last year.
>
> What are OASIS's plans for the XML 2004 conference?  Are you planning
> do interop demos at both conferences or is the attached email
expressing
> a preference for the Gartner conference?
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

InterOp.