wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] OASIS WSS Interop at Gartner

Need to understand the scenario, is this just a repeat of what was done before as a spec interop ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

          "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

          08/10/2004 05:17 PM

"'Weiland, John R. NMIMC GS'" <JRWeiland@US.MED.NAVY.MIL>, "'Paul Cotton'" <pcotton@microsoft.com>

cc

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [wss] OASIS WSS Interop at Gartner

Hi,

OK, so are we set for the OASIS WSS InterOp at XML 2004? I have confirmation
from;

DataPower
Reactivity
Microsoft