wss message

Subject: WSS TC Meetings for the rest of the year

I just realized that our calendar entries for our bi-weekly meetings had expired. I just created entries in the calendar for the rest of the year. You should see notifications from the system soon. I also just posted the call in number for next week (Sept 7th) and the agenda will appear soon...

Cheers
Kelvin