wss message

Subject: Status of call sponsorship for remainder of 2004.

Folks we are getting close to having all our remaining calls sponsored for the remainder of 2004. I am very grateful to those companies that have come forward with offers of dial-in numbers. Of course I am also extremely grateful to all those who have sponsored calls during the life of this TC.

There are just two more dates for which we need a sponsor. These are November 2nd and November 16th.

If someone could kindly offer to sponsor one of those calls I would really appreciate it as then we would have all of our calls in place for the remainder of the year. I have just updated the on-line calendar with the call in numbers for all of the calls where I do have a sponsor lined up. You should be seeing these notifications from the system soon.

Cheers
Kelvin