wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Groups - oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-10-errata-003.pdf uploaded

I didn't see it at first, I found it under the "non-normative changes".
Why is that?

If this wasn't a normative change I don't believe we would be discussing
it (at this time).

You changed the text proposed for lines 757-59 in a seemingly harmless way,
but you did not include the other two changes that are necessary (to
make it clear
that when encoding type is not specified, base64 is NOT the default.

also remove "(default) "from the description of Base64Binary in the table
beginning at line 761.

also remove "(the default)" from the end of the sentence at line 1834.

Also, at the front of the errata, you have an accounting of issues resolved.
290 should be included in that list, as should all other issues that have
been resolved (if any such accounting remains in the doc).

Ron