wss message

Subject: Notification of CD vote at the WSS TC and other business

Karl and Mary, a couple of pieces of information to pass on from the WSS TC.

1. At our telecon today the WSS TC voted unanimously to make updated versions of our errata documents CD's. These documents will supersede the drafts of errata that we voted as CD's on July 27th 2004. I can provide URLs if you need them to the updated docs once the editors do the final edits to the front page and repost.. We had more than the required 2/3 majority on the call at time of roll call and had no objections.

2. The TC has decided to move forward and take the two profile documents that recently exited public review and were re-voted as CD's (sent you mail on that a few weeks back) to OASIS standard. These are the SAML Token Profile and REL Token Profile. Chris Kaler and I will start work on the paperwork for this and will be in touch again soon. I know that the OASIS process has undergone some changes since the last time we went through this with you so any additional pointers of things we need to do will be greatly appreciated. We have already asked our members to start considering statements of implementation etc.

Kind regards.
Kelvin

WSS TC co-Chair