wss message

Subject: Submission status

Here is where we are as of right now. I have received four testimonials for the SAML Token Profile. I have received just two so far for REL but have been told to expect a third. As soon as I get that third one we can submit the paperwork. The deadline is almost upon us for this month but I am still hopeful that we can submit in time.

Cheers
Kelvin