wss message

Subject: Re: Formal submission from WSS TC for OASIS final standardizationprocess

Kelvin, Chris:

I acknowledge receipt of this submission in time to meet the October
deadline. I'll start checking the submission, and get back to you with
any concerns.

I won't know the numbers (e.g. OASIS 2004XX) until the end of voting for
the UBL and WS-R specs and we know if they were approved or not, as
numbers are sequentially assigned to approved OASIS Standards. We'll
know better by the 1st of November.

-Karl