wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SwA Interop 1 Scenarios

Why the changes ?

Inactive hide details for "Blake Dournaee" <blake@sarvega.com>"Blake Dournaee" <blake@sarvega.com>

          "Blake Dournaee" <blake@sarvega.com>

          10/16/2004 12:59 PM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "'Maneesh Sahu'" <maneesh@westbridgetech.com>

cc

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [wss] SwA Interop 1 Scenarios

Hi Anthony –

I will post an update to the scenarios on Monday. The interop isn’t scheduled until a week after that (25th).

Blake

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent:
Friday, October 15, 2004 6:54 PM
To:
Maneesh Sahu
Cc:
Blake Dournaee; wss@lists.oasis-open.org
RE: [wss] SwA Interop 1 Scenarios

I assume we are all ready to go for next week and no major changes or issues

Inactive hide details for "Maneesh Sahu" <maneesh@westbridgetech.com>"Maneesh Sahu" <maneesh@westbridgetech.com>

                  "Maneesh Sahu" <maneesh@westbridgetech.com>

                  10/06/2004 12:15 PM

"Blake Dournaee" <blake@sarvega.com>
cc

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject

RE: [wss] SwA Interop 1 Scenarios

Blake,

Some specific issues with the interop document:

Line 400: The CipherReference must have a Transforms child with a single
Transform sub child with the value of
#Attachment-Content-Only-Transform.

However, the spec-draft-09 requires two transforms. Line 372-376
mentions- The second <ds:Transform> must specify the base64 transform,
indicating decoding of the encoded MIME part value.

Line 415-415: IF an error is detected, the Responder MUST cease
processing the message and issue a Fault with a value of
FailedAuthentication.

Shouldn't it be FailedCheck as it is an encryption/decryption error?

--Maneesh