wss message

Subject: [swa-interop1] SwA Interop 1 Prep E-mail

Hello Everyone,

If you’re a direct recipient of this e-mail, I’ve got you marked down as a participant for the first SwA interoperability event (Other than Kelvin & Chris).

Please “Reply All” to this thread to keep everyone in the loop. If you are not a direct recipient of this email thread, and would like to participate in the event, please send me an e-mail ASAP.

The list of participants includes the following:

1. Sun – Manveen Kaur (Scenario #1 Only)

2. Oracle – Ramana Turlapati

3. Cyclone Commerce – Dale Moberg & Jeff Turpin

4. IBM – Bruce Rich

5. Actional – Maneesh Sahu

The start date for the event is October 25th and we are scheduled to end the event on October 29th.

I’ve attached the latest version of the scenarios and made some last minute changes to resolve the double base-64 encoding issue. In short, I’ve removed the transform and pushed the base64 encoding to the MIME layer.

Here is a mini-FAQ:

Q: What about keys and certificates?