wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Proposed New Work Activity - WSS Templates

Bob,

1. At this point I am trying to define a doable sized project. I expect we will define a few score or even a couple hundred templates, just based on WSS. While I am open to adding more work later, let's get some basic work done first.

2. The specs you mention have not yet been submitted to a standards body and may change in the future. It seems to me to be premature to talk about developing templates for them.

3. The specifications you mention all add new schema elements as well as defining usage patterns. With the possible exception of WS-SecureConversation, none of them specify message flows and contents in the detail I have in mind for WSS Templates.

Hal