wss message

Subject: Errata for X.509 Token Profile - Reference for PKIPath

Section 3.1 of the X.509 Token Profile refers to PKIPath, but no reference is given. Frank Balluffi of Deutsche Bank, has pointed out that the correct reference is X.509 Defect Report 279, which can be found in Corrigendum 1 (attached). It is available for free at:

http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-X.509-200110-I!Cor1.

I suggest we add this to our references.

Hal

T-REC-X.509-200110-I!Cor1!PDF-E.pdf

T-REC-X.509-200110-I!Cor1!PDF-E.pdf