wss message

Subject: SwA Interop 2 Participants

All,

Today a prep email for SwA Interop 2 went out to the following contacts at the following companies:

The event is scheduled to start on Monday, November 15th.

  1. DataPower (Rich Salz)
  2. Sun (Anil Tappetla, Manveen Kaur
  3. Actional (Maneesh Sahu)
  4. Cyclone Commerce (Dale Moberg, Jeff Turpin)

Please contact me directly if you would like to participate as well. I don’t want to miss anyone.

Thanks,

Blake