wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Use of Open Enumerations in XSD for WSS

Thank you for reviving this discussion again so that we can reach a
conclusion for our issues list.

Unless there are any objections, I would like to propose at this point
that we save ourselves some time and promptly close this issue with no
action.

I don't think the small documentary benefits we might gain by open
enumerations justify the collective resources we'd need to invest (let
alone, the individual resources) to analyze, mitigate, and guard against
any unintended consequences, including even those resulting from
editorial mistakes in implementing the change.

&Thomas.