wss message

Subject: Kerberos interop scenario document and event

I'm looking for feedback on the Kerberos interop scenarios document
posted by Alan Geller[1]. I'm also looking for parties interested in
participating in an interop event based on that document, hopefully in
the New Year. I'll take feedback/response on or off list! (I'll take
whatever I can get ;-) )

Cheers

Gudge

[1]