wss message

Subject: change of affiliation...

Folks,

As some of you know or may have heard, I am in fact moving on from Sun
Microsystems, and am joining NeuStar <http://www.neustar.biz/>. My first day
there will be Mon 29-Nov-2004. We (NeuStar) are based in Sterling Virginia,
near Dulles VA, and thus Washington D.C.  However, I'll be working remotely out
of Redwood City, and visiting Sterling from time-to-time.

I will be continuing to participate in Liberty & SAML for the forseeable
future. I'll also be involved in cooking up new (identity-based) Neustar
service offerings for the telecom industry. I am looking forward to the challenge.

My new business email address is Jeff.Hodges@NeuStar.biz and is now working
although I won't be able to check mail until Monday or Tuesday next week.

I trust this finds everyone well. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch.

JeffH
Jeff Hodges                                    Jeff.Hodges@neustar.biz
Senior Architect, Digital Identity       Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com
http://www.neustar.biz/                       Jeff.Hodges@Stanford.edu
Office:                             voice(mobile/SMS): +1 650.218.3768
2000 Broadway Street
Redwood City, CA, USA                AIM & Y! & Skype:   netwerkeddude
Personal:                             http://www.stanford.edu/~hodges/