wss message

Subject: More on voting

Folks, I did some more checking, there are still 15 companies that have voting members on this TC that have not cast their vote. If you intend to vote but have not yet done so - please have your reps vote right away.

By counting the names listed on the OASIS web page - there are currently about 363 members in OASIS and we need to get 15% for this vote to pass (it used to be 10% but as you all know the latest TC process document increased this number to 15%). So we need about 55 votes for this to pass.

Cheers
Kelvin