wss message

Subject: URGENT - Another voting update

Here is another update, as of 2pm Central Time. We currently have 44 votes cast so we need about 11 more to achieve OASIS standard for our profiles. If everyone of the voting member companies represented on the WSS TC were to vote yes we would make it to the goal (55 votes).

I checked with the OASIS staff and if we do not get the votes we need we will have to re-submit and start over again. I for one could do without all the paperwork. So please, if you plan to vote yes and have not yet done so, get your rep to vote.

Cheers
Kelvin