OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes 11/30/04

Please notify the list of any errors or corrections

Minutes 11/30/04

Roll Call – Quorum achieved 
Minutes of Last Meeting – No objection to minutes; approved

Kelvin – Standard Omission status – 64 yes votes with 0 no votes; 18%
voted which is over that required. Formal announcement for
standardization will come out soon.

Submission Status:

Tony – Errata - Finalized a few small updates; waiting for comments

Hal – issue 282 need a new version; was posted

Fredrick – draft 14 of SwA was posted last week 

Nothing on Kerberos


Hal - Decision made to split the issues list into pending and pending
review. Let editor know.  Pending means we've done it.  Pending Review
means issue needs review

Issued changed to closed; 309, 315, 318, 319, 340, 342, 343, 317, 341 &
344 (combine these two, close one and refer it to the other)

Issues to defer; 338

Detail on issues:
Pending items:

84 – Mike didn't have time to respond; leave pending 

282 – Hal reference to 1.1 of core is incorrect
	use user name for link

298 – Pending review – link is to X.509 profile 
changes are in the core so link is wrong
have editors review and fix

309 - Closed - Missing encryption tags

310 – make SKI primary; pending review
	Extensive Discussion 
	Conclusion - Ron to review

315 – Closed- Hal created text – TC to review 

318 – Closed - To review no feedback; Hal to propose text as new issue
Hal to review 

319 – Closed - No comments 

330 – small changes for editors – Tony status made changes but not yet
posted document 

331 & 332– comments not posted

334 – Ron's proposal not included by editors

340 – Closed - in draft 14 – no comments 

342 – Closed 

343 – Close - draft 14 reflects that – 
	Get 1.1 update out shortly

Open items:

250 – delay to next call
      * Ron – wouldn't break profiles that are there; but make future
        ones clearer & easier to develop
      * Discussion
      * Ron and Thomas will each forward a proposal 

317 – Closed - Hal ok with concept. He will propose changes to text as
separate issue - 

338 – Defer

341 – 344 combine them and close one with ref to other

344 Frederick sent specific proposal to list.  Please comment on the
e-mail.  If no comments on the proposal will put in the new draft 

345 – pending review

Notice: There will be a vote at next call on SwA 
	Editors to review the author list 

SwA interop:
1 issue needs to be addressed.  If this causes a problem with the vote
at next telecom the vote could be changed to an e-vote.

Waiting for feedback for interop scenario
Get new version of interop out.
Question - Should the interop be face-to-face or virtual


Attendance of Voting Members:

  Hal Lockhart BEA

  Thomas DeMartini ContentGuard

  Guillermo Lao ContentGuard

  Sam Wei Documentum

  Tim Moses Entrust

  Dana Kaufman Forum Systems

  Toshihiro Nishimura Fujitsu

  Paula Austel IBM

  Derek Fu IBM

  Maryann Hondo IBM

  Kelvin Lawrence IBM

  Mike McIntosh IBM

  Anthony Nadalin IBM

  Ron Williams IBM

  Ramanathan Krishnamurthy IONA

  Kate Cherry Lockheed Martin

  Vijay Gajjala Microsoft

  Martin Gudgin Microsoft

  Chris Kaler Microsoft

  Richard Levinson Netegrity

  Jeff Hodges NeuStar

  Frederick Hirsch Nokia

  Lloyd Burch Novell

  Steve Anderson OpenNetwork

  Vamsi Motukuru Oracle

  Ramana Turlapati Oracle

  Chong-Jen Hsu PeopleSoft

  Rob Philpott RSA Security

  Martijn de Boer SAP

  Blake Dournaee Sarvega

  Pete Wenzel SeeBeyond

  Ronald Monzillo Sun Microsystems

  Jan Alexander Systinet

  Symon Chang TIBCO

  John Weiland US Navy

  Phillip Hallam-Baker VeriSign

  Maneesh Sahu Westbridge Technology

Attendance of Prospective Members

  CarolinaCanales-Valenzuela Ericsson

  Nataraj Nagaratnam IBM

  Don Flinn Individual

Membership Status Changes:

  Davanum Srinivas CA - Withdrew 11/18/2004

  May Huang Westbridge Technology - Requested membership 11/22/2004

  Don Flinn Individual - Requested membership 11/30/2004

  Michael Petkevich BMC - Lost prospective status after 11/30/2004 call

Don Flinn
Flint Security LLC
e-mail: flinn@alum.mit.edu
Tel: 781-856-7230
Fax: 781-631-7693

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]