wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] editorial comments on WSS 1.0 core

Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback.
In this case, it is not a normative part, so I'd like to pick up the
last one.

> * However, other mechanisms such as "principal name" are not necessarily
> unique and therefore such references might not be unique.

I have recalled another matter about normative statements: the use of
"RECOMMENDS".
In the core spec, "RECOMMENDS" is used in three sentences.
  L957
    this specification strongly RECOMMENDS ...
  L1218
    this specification strongly RECOMMENDS ...
  L1938-1939
    WSS: SOAP Message Security RECOMMENDS ...

RFC 2119 defines the adjective "RECOMMENDED" but not the verb
"RECOMMENDS". Shoud we rewrite these senteces?
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED