wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] SwA Profile draft 15 vote Dec 14

Paul,

The reason I ask is that I feel decision to test CID scheme only for WSS SwA Interop was quite arbitrary. I could be wrong but at least I am not aware of any basis for this decision. IMO it was not, until we discussed in BSP that this issue came up for discussion in the OASIS TC.

/t$r
(Ramana Turlapati)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 4:15 PM

>On the same lines, is it appropriate for a WSS Profile to limit the usage on grounds of interoperability and simplicity, or is it something that BSP should do?

Given that the TC has been doing interoperability testing on each of specifications, I wonder why you ask this.  If it was not appropriate to refine our specifications in the face of interoperability testing why have we been doing it?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com