wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] examples of signing element(s) in security header

I'm not sure that works, as you may have namespace issues since the namespaces may be different from when you sign the elements and then place them in the security header, you could have different namespaces.

Inactive hide details for NISHIMURA Toshihiro <nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com>NISHIMURA Toshihiro <nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com>

          NISHIMURA Toshihiro <nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com>

          02/01/2005 07:55 PM

wss@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [wss] examples of signing element(s) in security header

It seems to be solved. (Thanks, Thomas)

For key-bearing elements, folowing rule will be applied to it.
| key-bearing element SHOULD be ordered to precede the key-using Element:

For a Timestamp element, if I assume the following step:
- make a Timestamp element
- sign the Timestamp element and the SOAP body (producing a Signature
 element)
- put the Timestamp element and the Signature element in the Security
 header at a time
then, both ordering is possible.

---
Toshi

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

GIF image