wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interop demo opportunity at Gartner, April 20th

Kelvin,

Microsoft WILL attend this event.

Gudge

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 08 February 2005 09:02
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

We discussed on our call today an opportunity that the OASIS staff has given us for the WSS TC to do an interop demo at the Gartner conference in LA on the afternoon of April 20th. On the call about 5 or 6 people said they would or might be interested but wanted a couple of days to consider it. I agreed to post this mail to give folks who missed the call today a chance to be aware of this offer. We (the chairs) need to get back to the OASIS staff on this very quickly so if you are interested please RSVP. We discussed the scope of the interop on the call today and the consensus seemed to be that we would base it on the 1.0 "core" spec and limit the demo to X.509 and Username tokens.

Please post to the list asap if you are interested so that we can get back to the OASIS staff who need to get back to Gartner

If we decide to go ahead we will need to appoint someone from our TC to coordinate the event and we will also need to follow the OASIS public interop process [2]

The conference web page is at [1]

[1] http://www4.gartner.com/2_events/conferences/apn14_agenda.jsp
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php

Cheers