wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Gartner interop again

Kelvin,

Systinet will participate in this event.

Regards,

Jan

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:21 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Gartner interop again

Apologies to Hans for mistyping his name - more haste less speed :-)

Tony (IBM) - Yes

Gudge (MS) - Yes

Ron (Sun) - Maybe

Hal (BEA) - Maybe

Jan (Systinet) - Maybe

Hans (Verisign) - Probably

Please keep sending  - I'd like to close with OASIS on this by COB tomorrow at the very latest.

Given it looks like we are approaching critical mass - we also need to pick an event coordinator for this from our TC (ideally someone who will participate but the process does not mandate this). I will help as much as I can but we'll need someone to play the role that Hal and others have played on our internal interops.

Cheers
Kelvin