wss message

Subject: Gartner interop telecon

The folks at OASIS are going to setup a call to go over the logistics (time, place, key messages, registration etc) of the planned interop at Gartner on April 20th with the people who have said they will be attending. I have passed on to OASIS the names I have been given and where I did not get responses I have passed on the name of the person who conveyed the message to me that their company wanted to take part. If you have any last minute people you want to get on this call please contact  "Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org> at OASIS who is pulling it together from the OASIS side.

At our next TC meeting we will need to take a little time to carry out the one or two formalities required of us by the OASIS interop policy.

I am happy to continue coordinating the overall event with OASIS on behalf of the TC but we also need to formally elect someone to coordinate the technical scripts etc that the interop will follow. Hal has volunteered to do this and we just need to close on that at our next call.

Cheers
Kelvin