wss message

Subject: WSS spec legibility

Hi all,

The WSS spec is not trivial to read and understand, but it seems
it has been made a bit harder to read than is necessary.

Two things in particular: Too little whitespace between paragraphs,
and inconsistent use of bullet lists.

To see what I mean: Look at sections before and after "8.2 Signing
Messages" for an example of the whitespace issue. The blocks of text
are typographically hard to read.

See sections "9.3.1 Encryption" and "9.3.2 Decryption" (sections
9.4.1 and 9.4.2 in latest 1.1 draft) for some inconsistency in bullet
list use.

It'd be great if we could fix at least the whitespace problem for
the next draft.

Thanks,
Hans